Meet our team members!
**Because current information is important to us, this portion of the site is currently being updated. Check back shortly!**
- Sean, Thank you for letting everyone know about the glass. We will have a staff member pick it up as best we can. (0 comments) Manager Sanctuary of lake villa | November 10, 2020(0 comments)
- Does anyone know why our trash is not being picked up?? This is getting out of hand (2 comments) Desiree Stott | November 4, 2020(2 comments)
- My husband and I have been trying to sublet our apartment because of job opportunities in the Indianapolis area. We have had terrible luck with finding a suitable sub-letter, so we are trying every avenue that we can! Does anyone know of anyone looking for an apartment? We have a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom floorplan on the second floor of building 845B. Thank you in advance! Phone: (260) 624-5857 (0 comments) Taylor Rigsby | October 29, 2020(0 comments)
- If anyone found a full set of keys, please return them to the office. They were lost around 2-3 weeks ago. I would sincerely appreciate it. We know someone found them, because you've been allowing yourself into our vehicle to drink Red Bull, we have contacted the police. (0 comments) Dawn Wood | April 10, 2020(0 comments)
- Dear Neighbors, Our family has recently experienced an emergency, and as a result, will need to completely vacate Sanctuary Lake Villa apartment by Sunday, January 26, 2020. The following list reflects items available for immediate sale, including an apartment lease transfer: 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath Lake Villa Apartment Bedroom furniture set (Queen size bed) Living Room furniture (Leather sleeper sofa / recliner / tables) Wet Bar 60” shelf unit Kitchen small appliances Linens Harley Davidson motorcycle Mountain bike Floor fan All items are in EXCELLENT condition. Items for sale are posted on Craigslist and were recently purchased as BRAND NEW. We will accept best offers. CASH only please. Please contact us via text or phone call to arrange a meeting time on the Lake Villa premises or to request photographs of the above items. Thank you for your time in reading this post and helping us meet our upcoming deadline. Sincerely, Lanae D. (951)275-1245 Alyssa D. (951)275-6573 (1 comments) Robert Drachsln | January 20, 2020(1 comments)